At Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA), we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues, you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills and experience.
We are committed to creating a benefits program that is not only competitive but flexible and responsive to the changing needs of today’s workers. Our goal has always been to attract the best and the brightest, and we know that offering a creative environment, challenging but rewarding opportunities, and comprehensive benefits is our path to ensuring our professionals have a positive work life balance.
- Health and Welfare: We offer a complete package of benefits that include medical, dental, vision, group life and accident insurance, and disability coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Retirement Planning: 401(k) Savings Plans
- Referral Program
- Performance Reviews: Our performance review program is a formal, annual assessment of your work and potential. Its goal is to help you define a long and successful career path at ILA.
- Mentoring: We pair all new staff with experienced team members to help ease the transition and create an open and collaborative learning atmosphere.
- Training: We are committed to ongoing education and development. ILA brings in industry experts and vendors to lecture on current and relevant industry trends, topics and materials.
- Professional Licensing and Certification: Professional licensing fees are covered as well as certain paid time off to take licensing examinations. An achievement reward is given upon completion of professional licensing certification.
ILA embraces diversity and values our differences. We are an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to expanding opportunities for all without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
ILA internships provide exposure to many aspects of a design practice, and interns directly contribute to in-progress projects. Interns have a specific mentor but also work with project teams on major projects at various stages of the design and construction process in order to gain wide exposure to different aspects of architecture.