Junior to Mid-Level Architects
ILA is seeking junior to mid-level architects and designers with 2 to 10 years of experience to join our design practice.
The positions involve contributing to the design, document coordination and management of projects from Schematic
Design through Construction Administration.
Required skills and expertise:
• Strong conceptual design ability and graphic representation skills
• Knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction methods
• Preparation and coordination of Construction Documents
• Knowledge of Building Code and ADA/FHA
• Knowledge of architectural specifications and their coordination with design documents
• Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
• Experience of high-rise residential design is a plus
At Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA), we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues,
you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills and experience.
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Please upload your resume and work samples in PDF format.
ILA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
If you are interested in joining Ismael Leyva Architects, please fill out the fields below with your contact information, a cover letter, and upload your resume: