Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA) is an award-winning NYC based architecture and interior design firm with over 20 years of mixed-use, residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
ILA is seeking Interior Designers with 2-6 years of experience to join our growing Interior Design team. An architecture background and experience in high-rise residential design is a plus. You will work hand-in-hand with the Interior Design Director and have the opportunity to lead teams on project ranging from high-end luxury residential, commercial and public.
Required skills & expertise:
- Strong knowledge of FF&E specifications and experience in all of aspects of the FF&E process from design, sourcing, purchasing, tracking and installation
- Preparation/coordination of drawings from SD through CD
- Experience with the CA phase of construction
- Strong conceptual design ability and graphic representation skills
- Knowledge of Building Code and ADA
- Experience with client communication and team coordination
- Excellent presentation and people skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to juggle several tasks in a fast paced environment
- Creative and flexible design approach
- Excellent eye for both presentation design & sourcing
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Suite
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited institution.
At ILA, we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues, you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills, and experience.
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Please send your resume and one page of work samples in PDF format to email@example.com
ILA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.