ILA is seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer with 3-5 years of experience to join our growing Interior Design team. An architecture background and experience in high-rise residential design is a plus.
Required skills & expertise:
- Strong knowledge of FF&E specifications
- Preparation/coordination of drawings from SD through CD
- Experience with the CA phase of construction
- Strong conceptual design ability and graphic representation skills
- Knowledge of Building Code and ADA
- Experience with client communication and team coordination
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCad & Adobe Suite
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited institution.
At Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA), we value fresh ideas and unique perspectives. Together with your colleagues, you will work on projects that will expand your knowledge, skills and experience.
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.