Ismael Leyva Architects is seeking a Marketing Manager with 5+ years’ experience. This position will manage preparation of proposals and presentations, research business development opportunities and provide marketing event support for projects and primarily focused on ILA’s practice.
The successful candidate must have a strong interest in design and be able to convey this through writing and graphics. We are seeking someone who has the confidence and creativity to bring new ideas to the table and be willing to implement them. Proficiency with key software (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook) and ability to juggle multiple deadlines professionally is critical. Industry experience is a plus, but most importantly, we are seeking a candidate who will complement our growing team.
- Work with Principals and design staff to develop and produce presentations, proposals, brochures, newsletters and award submissions including graphic layout and text
- Support PR efforts including press releases, conferences and speaking engagements
- Develop new marketing materials to support strategic initiatives including special brochures, books, campaigns and mailings
- Coordinate photography/renderings of new projects with lead designers
- Develop and execute social media strategy and presence and facilitate public relations across traditional and social media outlets
- Comply research related to awards, new markets and strategic initiatives maintaining and updating marketing materials including project information forms and descriptions, resumes, photography, etc.
- Maintain and updating firm information with various city and state agencies
- Maintain and updating website
- Maintain database for business development and marketing efforts
- 5+ years of experience with AEC Firms
- Responding to public / private proposals, public relation and publication
- Excellent working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
- Strong interpersonal skills & schedule multiple deadlines
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Highly organized, detail oriented and quality conscious in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office Suites
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Please send us your resume in PDF format to email@example.com
ILA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.